TiMe flYS bY wHeN YoUr hAviN' FuN!





Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New at the "Blogging World!" I'm a Blog stalker! I have been reading every ones cute blogs for months (thanks to Michelle)and couldn't take it anymore so I decided to start my own one so you can see a little bit of my fam. and what we have been doing in the last 9 years. I have four cute kids three girls and FINALLY a BoY!! I haven't seen a lot of you cute chicks for a long time and some I see everyday or weekly. So now you can stalk me for a while. I'm computer retarded so some of my friends are going to help me out on this bloggin stuff......Thanks Jen and Susan

4 comments:

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

yahoo.. i am so excited:-) ha post lots of pics! i wanna do something soon so call me whenever! loves

Mik'L said...

Okay...your blog is way cuter than mine! Cute little family picture! I can't believe you already had your baby...glad you got a little boy! No Super Steppers for him! haha I love your girls...they are darling. We all start out as blog stalkers and then get roped in to doing one of our own!

The Foisy's said...

oooh, I love your pictures. Your family is so beautiful!! I'm happy for you to get a boy!!! Yay! Your girls are adorable!! I'm so happy you started one!

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

mel,
your blogg is lookin cute. i luv tripp's photos. well i need help with mine now . hee hee. we had lots of fun last weekend with all of u campin on ceadr moun. lots more fun to be had, hopefully soon 2 get out of this heat. luv ya see u friday. misty baba