TiMe flYS bY wHeN YoUr hAviN' FuN!





Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy Weekend!!

Friday morning was crazy getting two girls ready for school pictures. Hopefully they turn out. If not there is always retakes. I took some with my camera so you can see how cute they are!!


Saturday morning up at 6 am ready for the Benefit Breakfast for Kassie and Jerym Lee. It turned out great. Thanks to all the sponsors that donated thousands of dollars in free stuff, Family and Friends that attended, and "the wild woman of Washington" for making it happen!


Friday and Saturday we attended the Annual St. George Dixie Round Up and Parade! My family loves going to the rodeo every year. We have a great time watching all the events. This year we cheered on our friends daughter who is the world champing in her age division. Kaitlyn Miller is 9 years old and competes against adult woman running barrels. She is amazing and works hard to be where she's at Good job Kaitlyn!! Our kids were in the Grand Entree. They walked in to the arena holding American flags. It was beautiful to see all the people standing and honoring the people who fight for our country as the flags blew in the air. We can't wait for next year YEEHAH!!!!

14 comments:

Malea and Parx said...

Yeah I asked April about it and she said it can't be changed because I guess its been planned for a long time they were going to do it for the dove center until this happened, its a pretty big thing I guess...

*Clint & Rach Talbot* said...

The girls were so cute riding in truck and holding the flags. I totally picked them out of the crowd. Such Cuties

RickAndGina said...

So fun!!! We were talking to Rick's parents while they were on their way there. It made us way homesick!

Megan Andersen said...

I'm feeling guilty that I missed out on it--I heard it came together so beautifully. You girls are awesome!

Mik'L said...

Oh my gosh...you are my mother! haha Those poses of the girls before they go for pictures is SO my mom. I love it. I'm glad the benefit turned out so great.

Nadine said...

what cute little girlies you have. someday i hope to have a little girl that i can dress up cute.

Carsen and Lesina said...

you for sure had a busy weekend. i love the pics of all the girls i haven't seen since high school. it seemed like a great turn out. i love the way your girls look for picture day.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

oh i feel so bad for not being able to make it. i didn't even realize it started so early or i would of come before work. glad it went well:)plus your girls are too cute!

The Foisy's said...

Oh yeah! The good ol' round up! I miss stuff like that. My niece did the muttin bust it was so funny! Your kids are seriously so dang cute and your baby is growing like a weed. I hate how fast it goes by!

Malea and Parx said...

I know it is such a good song, and it is so Ryan... I still feel like he is just going to show up, its weird.

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

mel! those pics turned out so cute!! It was so fun to get everybody together! We have to do it more! And I am so glad you think I make a good whore:) I have been working on it for awhile!! haha

Becky Seymour said...

So, you are suppossed to wait till four months, because of digestive things, but I know of friends who started at 2 months, so I don't think it will kill him. Have you seen those feeders, do you have one? They work a lot better than the spoon. I just found out about them the other day. You can get them at walmart. You are suppossed to introduce baby foods at 6 months, one food at a time to see if they are allergic!! Love ya

ryanfam said...

Look at you little phillies havn a busy as heck weekend. To bad for you that the whole family is beautiful(yes, you to Scott) lol and it hardly takes time to get you ready!!! he he
It was fun hangin with you and you just have to get my old ownry butt out of the house cause I really am alot of fun!!!

T.K. said...

Rodeo...... isn't it what we all look forward too?? haha St. George fun!! Love all the pink!!