TiMe flYS bY wHeN YoUr hAviN' FuN!





Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yummy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving! Thanks to my Aunt and Uncle that hosted it. It takes alot of work, but is always worth it in the end when were all eating the yummy food. If any of you know my family all we do is eat. It doesn't matter if it's Thanksgiving or not we do not go hungry. So we started at 1:00 for snacks, then ate dinner around five! Who does that?!?US!! So by the end of dinner we are all dying cuz we all ate way to much all day..So we rest for 45min. and eat all kinds of pies, and play games. We then decide what stores we are going to hit for black Friday. Yes, we are crazy and get up at 4:30AM to go shop. I'm wiped out from shopping all weekend and decorating for Christmas. I will post some pictures of my tree and stuff next post..Here are some photo's of Thanksgiving. I should of took more sorry.







6 comments:

Chante said...

I was in charge of pies and I still have a thousand left in my fridge because we always make too many. I'm getting fatter by the second!

*Clint & Rach Talbot* said...

I love Scott's finger in that first post. hahah ;)

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

looks like lots of fun with all the gonzarella's family! u do all make awesome food & snacks!! i can't belive i didn't go shoppin w/ all u girls on black fri. first year in along time.. my guts hurt. probably from all the turkey. well andy & i went later about 1030 or so.. next year fo sho!

*kRiSti* said...

so you're one of the crazy shoppers!? I went at 11:00 on thanksgiving night to the factory stores. It's the first time I've done the whole shopping after thanksgiving thing and I decided that I'll pay the extra mula to stay in bed, peaceful at home!! People are nuts!

Stocks Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malea and Parx said...

I just noticed Scott's finger in the tpo picture, what a little punk! that last picture of Tripp is so cute, I love his smile!