TiMe flYS bY wHeN YoUr hAviN' FuN!





Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crazy last couple weeks!

Snow in sunny St. George!?? Yes and the kids got a snow day!! Crazy, my kids were in heaven. No school and play all day in snow! Yippee!!





Staheli Family Farms Live Nativity. Thanks to Sherrie Reeder are family got to be the props for the nativity scene. Scott was Joseph, me Mary, Tripp baby Jesus and the three girls angels. It was a beautiful night especially cause it was a white out. We were outside in a covered barn. It wasn't to cold, we bundled up and was ready to perform. If you have never been out to see it you should go next year. It gets you in the Christmas spirit and makes you realize what Christmas is all about.



The beautiful Nativity Scene




Ridding the donkey!























This time of year is always crazy. Everyone has a lot going on and a lot of fun family gatherings. Saturday we took our kids to the Rec. center to have breakfast with Santa.







Scott with Kash and Tripp







Talia making her reindeer hat.


















The kids with Santa man.

18 comments:

jaesi said...

What beautiful little angels you have.
That rec center is so awesome! Id move back to washington just for that! (and family I guess ;)

Merry Christmas!!!

A said...

How fun that you got snow!! I love the live nativity.. you all look so stinkin cute! Merry Christmas

The Foisy's said...

That is so cute!!! I love it. I love the snow day too. I remember we had a snow day when we were like in eighth grade! Do you remember that? That is the last time they've had one. Vegas had one too.

Emily Harper said...

I can't believe that there was that much snow in St. George. How fun that your whole family got to be in the live nativity scene! You all look so good! I can't even imagine what it would be like Christmas shopping for 4 kids! I hope that you have a great holiday!

Malea and Parx said...

haha I didn't know you guys did the nativity haha I love the donkey pic that is rich!

Carsen and Lesina said...

That is super crazy to have so much snow out there. But it's perfect for Christmas. You're family is super cute for being part of a nativity.

Megan Andersen said...

What a fun opportunity to play Mary & Joseph...& no better way to teach your girls about the true meaning of Christmas. Your family is so beautiful!

T.K. said...

So cool..... Ur familia is so darling, you and Scott can't stop havin kids they're too CUTE!!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how freakin cute is that nativity scene:) you guys always amaze me with your non stop energy! i wish i would of known santa was at the rec center, gavin would have loved it! merry christmas

ryanfam said...

Look at you Scottie Boy bein Mr. Joseph himself!!! So dang cute and you guys made the perfect HOLY family(to bad I know otherwise;>)
Merry Christmas Sexy! Luv Ya

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

That is soooo stinkin cute!!! I love the costumes for the nativity! What a fun pic to have to look back on:) you guys are the best!!

Amy M. said...

Melanie,
What a cute picture of all of you at the Nativity. It was so nice to catch up with you at the birthday party, and thanks for letting Hannah come over and play. She had a blast. She could not stop talking about how amazing your house is.

*kRiSti* said...

cute santa picture! my kids won't sit on his lap!

Malea and Parx said...

You are slacking on the posting! Get on it, I wanna see Christmas already!

Nadine said...

busy busy. you all are so cute in the live nativity. and loved loved loved the snow here.

*Clint & Rach Talbot* said...

Hey on your Blog Stalker list how did you get it where it shows how long ago the blog was updated. I want that so I dont have to open them all everyday but I cant find it. Help!

Becky Seymour said...

you guys are a beautiful nativity scene...gorgeous mary! yes you are already a hot mama, i have soooo long to go before i am anywhere near you! why all T's for your kids' names anyways...?? just curious...way cute names

Stocks Family said...

Aaaawwwww! Your family is SO cute!! I wish we got snow for Christmas! For the past two weeks it has been in the 60's and 70's. It feels like spring! I'm sure we'll get hit with a big cold front soon though.