TiMe flYS bY wHeN YoUr hAviN' FuN!





Sunday, August 17, 2008

BaCk To SChOoL!





The cousins Kaitlyn and Raegyn! Talia wishing she was going with them. She starts pre-school Tuesday.






Tyrese and Tya are back in school. They love there new teachers for the year. Tyrese is in fourth grade which I cannot believe. The years fly by so quickly. Tya is in first grade she looks like she is in third with her long legs. I loved elementary years, I hope my kids will remember them and enjoy them just like I did. Here are some cute photos of my girls first day of school.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Oak came home and said whe was way excited that Tyrese was in her class! I totally miss ya, we really need to get together! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

sorry for my spelling! I need to slow down!! Ha ha

A said...

OH my HELL!! how are you!! I need you to email me at ashleealex@gmail.com so I can send you an invite to my blog. Look at your freaking cute family!!
Ashlee

C & E said...

Hey Melanie! I probably haven't talked to you in 10 years or more, but I just came across your blog today. Your family is sooo cute and it looks like you're doing awesome!

The Foisy's said...

Girl, your kids are gorgeous!! I can't believe how much they look like you! I hated to hear about Ryan! I will definitely donate to the trust fund! Tell Kaysha my prayers are with her!

RickAndGina said...

Pretty dang cute! I love the first day of school. Im sure they each lay their outfits out every night before.

The Larsen's said...

Oh my gosh your Family is so cute!! I cant believe you have 4 kids now!! They are adorable!! (by the way this is Lindsay Kemp)

Chante said...

Crazy that your kids are in school. Time does fly! I'm scared for my kids to be in school. Hopefully they can make great friends!

Malea and Parx said...

oh, Tya didn't do her pose!

Malea and Parx said...

sorry, It was going to be just the fam.. then I told Jason and his fam they could come... and so on... I know Im a jerk!