TiMe flYS bY wHeN YoUr hAviN' FuN!





Sunday, August 3, 2008

TALIA IS A LIL' TROOPER!


Talia got her tonsils and adnoids out on Thursday. She is a tuff little turd. She had to be at the hospital by 7:30 in the morning. They didn't take her back till 9:30. She was done in 15 minutes and then recovery was another hour or so, and then we finally got outta there. I don't want to see the hospital for along time now. She has been eating great. Of course Popsicles, juice, pudding, hot dogs, cheese (her fav.) and rice krispies of all things. She hasn't complained once about them hurting her. Scott and I thought it was going to be a lot worse than it has been. Today is only the third day and they say the fifth day is the worse day cause the scabs come off. Yuck!! It looks frightening in the back of her mouth..OUCHY!! And stinky! She is a lot better already she can breathe yeah! It was scary listening to her sleep she would snore horribly and quit breathing. Now it is like night and day. She don't make a peep. Now we can stand to listen to her sleep. We love the little stinker!

12 comments:

Des said...

I am so glad she doing good. It is so hard to see our little ones suffer and not be able to do anything about it. Your pics are great youe guys are coming right along!:)

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

look at her cute little self! i haven't seen her forever. sad that she had to have surgery, gavin would be a terror, just takin to see the doc is the end of his world!! she is brave for sure

Emily Harper said...

What a little sweetie! I swear that when you are little things are just easier! She's so stinkin' cute and looks so much older than just 3 years old!

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

mel,
cute back 2 school page, i love it!
well talia's picture is cute with the lemonade out fit from gramma net. she has been a trooper all weekend. awesome! veyo was fun & the girls were so good on friday with their sleep over, & we had a blast @ the skim board park & lake.

RickAndGina said...

She is a little trooper!!! My heck, Rick went in for that and we almost lost him. Cute pics at the pool! You and the girlies look darling.

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

mel,
wut the heck, i can't comment on veyo. i will come over 2morrow, & we will get it on there k. i got quail lake on there. glad we had the knee board thanks 2 u guys. :)

The Foisy's said...

Oh, poor baby!! I can't believe she had to have them out and so young! She is a doll. Kids are so resilient. They don't let anything hold them back. Your blog is looking awesome!

Malea and Parx said...

poor thing, I didnt even know!

Linds said...

Melanie!!! I love your blog...your kids are so dang cute. I can't believe that we live so close and I haven't seen you forever! I hope everything is going good!

Anonymous said...

I heard you had a blog! Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite to mine! That's to bad Taila had surgery! Hope she is doing good now! I love all your pics!
Stacy
burtfam.1@netzero.net

RickAndGina said...

Hey I can't believe how out of the loop I am! I didn't even know they were already pregnant! I am so excited. So are you already picking what dates you and the girls are going to come stay with me in San Diego? We move Aug. 27!

Carsen and Lesina said...

hey melanie,
you have such an adorable family. i hope you dont mind if i link your blog to my page. and you are still a hott mama.