TiMe flYS bY wHeN YoUr hAviN' FuN!





Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ryan Cooper will be missed greatly!

My thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of grief. Ryan Cooper passed away August 11,2008. In a automobile accident. My heart goes out to Kaysha and her cute kids. We are there for her in this difficult time. We love her and her family deeply. Funeral services will be held Thursday, August 14,2008, at 6:00 p.m. with visitations two hours prior, at Spilsbury Mortuary Chapel, 110 S. Bluff Street, St. George. In lieu of flowers, a trust has been set up for Ryan's children at Beehive Credit Union. We love you Ry and will miss all the "GOOD TIMES!"

6 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

I am so sad to hear this! I didn't know Ryan but I guess Jaime did. I haven't talked to or seen Kaysha forever so could you please tell her how sorry I am and that her and her kids are in our families prayers. thanks so much melanie. Oh and i'm way excited about having two kids in school all day too. You miss them but it's a nice break!:)

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

hey, i am so sorry to hear about ryan..hope kaysha is hangin in there. i wish i could help somehow, hope you are all doing ok! my thoughts are with all that loved him

Malea and Parx said...

Thanks for posting this Mel.

Kristi Reiser said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Kaysha and her kids during this time of grief. I have experienced the grieving process and it takes time. Melanie please relate to Kaysha how much we are all here for her and her family. Kaysha is a good person and my heart goes out to them. Ryan will be missed.

Kristi Reiser said...

By the way Melanie this is Kristi Reiser (Hardman) I cant believe how fast your kids are growing. I am so happy that you had a boy. Call me sometime I will be down in September with my kids. Love ya

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

hey mel, I can't believe this. Ryan and now kassie. I can't stand how sad it is. Tell kaysha if she needs anything, please call me. And Kassie will be greatly missed. I have so many funny memories with her. We used to be so close. Do you know when the funeral is? let me know?
ps. your blog is so stinkin cute:)
love you jaimelee